Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Holiday or Run Away

Well I am sat here on the plane on my way to a all expenses paid medical conference to Malta for a client. This is the sort of work I could so with more of. For a minute I had  a dejavu moment and nearly got on the plane to Dubai.  But then I might just be leaving the UK for a better life without the incessant whining of Dr Cable (everything we do was due to the last lot) and his cronies who are extra annoying this morning in their irritating well we listened and funnily enough Joe public didn't want their health service dismantled in the same way the lot before the last lot sold off the railways/gas/BT/mining industry/steel industry in fact all industry of any note leaving a nation of very very poor homeowners or very very rich council executives. No I'm just off for work and a few days jolly to lower the blood pressure. I have to stop now before my blood pressure makes my head blow up. 



Paul (Haley).
 
From my phone.