Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blame everyone but yourself

Why is it that when I talk to business owners they need someone to blame; the government, their suppliers, the weather, their staff and last but not least their customers.
Whatever happened to service whatever happened to is there anything else I can do for you.
Throughout the ages people have been blaming everything from God to the spirits for their misfortune but only themselves for their good luck.
My take is that it is all my fault I take the blame for everything and every problem the difference is that I really don't care. I shall sleep soundly in my sleep knowing that I have bought the world to an abrupt halt.
If others care too much they should put a bit more energy into keeping themselves on top of the situation.
Take heed there are many of us out there who only want to do the best we can so beware of idiots and chancers don't argue with those that know better just sit back take it in and then take action...

No comments: