Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas is over now lets get on with it!

I've been hearing lots about how we are all doomed for the next 400 years and that if we don't do something about Recession/Global Warming/Badly Behaving Children/Moaning Adults we are never going to be proper human beings again. Absolute rubbish: I think we should hark back to the old days - days of high infant mortality, starvation, cholera and drunkeness (hang on apart from the degredation bits its no different than it was things must have gotten better.
I say to all my clients stop moaning and prevaricating just get on with it and do something anything is better than nothing

2 comments:

Laquelle said...

Hi there Paul,

How are you. We do not know each other but I hope you may want to help me out. I am starting a business, rugs, and was looking for this great tufting company in Thailand. Does Emtex still exist or do you know another great tufting company.
Thank you and a good 2010.

Jacqueline van der Horst

PentaKomo said...

Hi Jacqueline,
I don't know if Emtex is still in business but I know of other firms if you email me on pentakomo@gmail.com